CLASS TEACHER - KEY STAGE 2 (Year 5)
SALARY: MPS - NQTs welcome to apply
REQUIRED FROM: April 2018 (or sooner if possible)
CONTRACT TYPE: Fixed term until 31/08/18 in the first instance
The Principal and Governors of Abbey Park Primary Academy wish to appoint an outstanding practitioner who commits to nothing but the best in all that they do. The successful candidate will be required to teach in Year 5 which is a smaller than average, well behaved and very able class. All shortlisted candidates will be observed teaching.
We are looking for a candidate to join our excellent Team who:
- Has enthusiasm, commitment and a positive outlook
- Is committed to providing challenge and opportunity for our children
- Who has the drive and interpersonal skills to work with staff, children, parents and other stakeholders successfully
- Is able to deliver exciting lessons aimed at children's needs, allowing them to all make outstanding progress.
- Is inspiring, energetic and creative
- Who can contribute to the culture of excellence in our Academy.
In return, we can offer:
- Collaborative working with a friendly, experienced, enthusiastic and committed team
- Happy, friendly children who are keen to learn
- Key opportunities for professional/personal development including 1-1 coaching and mentoring
- An academy that is committed to pupil and staff wellbeing
- A supportive Governing Body
- The chance to be part of our exciting journey towards outstanding.
Abbey Park is part of Northern Education Trust group of Academies. It is a friendly, vibrant and lively place where our children are enthusiastic learners, well motivated and encouraged to think for themselves. They have the potential to be the best learners in the world, so we need a staff team who can provide them with the world class education they deserve.
Abbey Park Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.All posts are subject to an enhanced disclosure check from the disclosure and Barring Service.
Visits to the academy are warmly welcomed and encouraged. If you would like to visit or would like us to send or email you an application pack please contact the school office (01422 246610) or email Lorraine Brown, Office Manager [email protected] academy.org to arrange.
Closing date:29/01/2018 Shortlisting:01/02/2018 Interviews: 08/02/2018